Terms and Conditions of Business and Use
1st July 2020
Scent Salim trading under Parker and Moses LTD. If you would like to buy any of our products from us or use our web site you can only do so on these terms and conditions, and by registering on the web site you are agreeing to be bound by them. Although they are written in small print, we hope you will agree that they are designed to be fair to you and to us. We may change these from time to time by updating this posting.
All orders are sent within 2 days, please allow 2-3 working days for all UK orders, and 7-11 working days for all International orders. We are having some trouble sending spray products to the US and a few other countries, please do contact us for up to date information.
We’ll provide you with a tracking number, so you can be on the lookout for your package when it arrives.
We use global shipping brands such as Royal Mail, UPS & DHL. we do not accept responsibility for anything that happens after an order has been handed over for shipment, and are not to be held liable for items lost or damaged during transit.
In the event that any of the products in your parcel are found damaged, please let us know within 2 days of receiving your order. The item will then be inspected by us to determine if it qualifies for a replacement or a refund. In some cases we might require you to ship the item back at your own cost to physically inspect the product if the damage is not visually obvious. Once the item has been inspected and the damage verified we will credit your account with the price you paid for the damaged items or issue an exchange.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling, and may be per item, as marked. The prices include Value Added Tax, when applicable. Any delivery charges are additional.
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Amex and other major debit & credit cards
- We reserve the right to terminate any special offer at any time, without notice.
Oud and perfumes are very niche and luxury items. Most of our Ouds are 100% pure and due to the nature of our products, which are carefully weighed by the gram, we cannot issue returns on our ouds and oud chips and assure the same quality and quantity to the next customer.
If you are interested in our 100% pure and niche items why not purchase a sample first to avoid the need to return.
We pride ourselves in helping you on a fantastic fragrance journey.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You agree and acknowledge that we own or are licensed to use all copyright, database rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in and to all parts of this web site
- the structure, design and layout of the website.
- You are entitled to use our web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions only. You must obtain our prior written consent before you use our web site or any part of it in any other manner.
- All persons, individual and corporate, are prohibited from providing text, from their own web site or from a third party’s web site, without our prior written consent.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- loss or damage was not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed;
ii. loss or damage was not caused by any breach on the part of the supplier;
iii. loss or damage relates to business and/or non-consumers.
- We will not be liable for loss or damage caused by the customer handling the product. In particular we will not be liable for spillages or breakages.
- Customers should also be aware of the following inherent risks and warnings:Some of our products may contain chemicals which may be considered hazardous.
ii. Some of our products contain Alcohol Denat which is flammable; please keep out of reach of children and away from any ignition source.
iii. Our products are not to be orally consumed; we will take no responsibility if an individual uses our products for other than the specified on the packages.
iv. Some of our products contain ingredients which are sensible to light or heat, please keep them in a dry place and away from sunlight for best maintenance of quality.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your products if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
- Scent Salim may change or add to these terms and conditions for security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will not use this right to vary the terms of any special offer that applies to you.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order for whatever reason or you have cancelled it in accordance with section 6 above. Title will pass on delivery of the products, provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these terms and conditions and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction.
We accept payment from corporate customers by Visa, Mastercard, and other major debit & credit cards. In the case of payment by bank transfer, the order(s) will only be shipped when cleared funds have been received in our bank account.
COMMUNICATION & MARKETING
If you have made a purchase, or registered on our site, we may update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone. You have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties.